The report of the meeting can be found here
The statutes of the Early Modern Book Project provide for the organization of a general assembly every year in March / April.
Therefore, we are pleased to announce the holding of the first general assembly of the EMBP in Paris, on Friday, April 5, 2019 at 9:30 am, at the Bibliothèque des littératures policières (48/50 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris).
Project members are welcome to the meeting, under registration, before April 3, 2019, at the address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following topics will be discussed at the meeting:
1) The composition of the administrative council
2) Budget and sources of financing
3) The organization of local boards
4) The website and its resources
5) The dissemination of the project
6) Methodological workshops
Members may propose remarks and suggestions by email or additional discussion topics until April 3, 2019.